28 August 2012

Arriving into Venice










Photos By Pete Navey

Shirt Zara, Jeans JBrand, Cuff Hermes, and Sunglasses Tom Ford.

Arriving into Venice is always the best part of the trip for me. I love to indulge in the outrageously over-priced water taxis and see Venice from the water. There is really no better way. 
Although it is defiantly something to do in a large group as the cost becomes dramatically cheaper if you can split it with 6 other people! Regardless if you go to venice I really do recommend that you throw caution to the wind and go for a water taxi from the airport. It really is one for the bucket list. 


15 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful & worth the splurge!
    Have a fab Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/
    Vote intotheblonde BEST LIFESTYLE BLOG in the Cosmo Blog Awards 2012
    http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/blog-awards-2012-vote

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing time! love all the crisp white-lovely photos. xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous photos of Venice! It really makes me want to travel!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos are amazing and that water taxi is the loveliest of splurges! you've piqued my wanderlust and i'm beyond jealous!

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very chic!






    http://designer2078.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I can't wait to visit Venice!

    x Olivia
    www.theblackpeony.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic post, you are elegant and beautiful!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry Magz and Mez I deleted it by mistake!


    Lovely photos!

    http://sophisticated-sisters.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, Venice...

    fashionfledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so pretty! I can't wait to visit Venice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are gorgeous! I love Venice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its beautiful...I've just got back from Venice and I agree the water taxi from the airport is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful. At first I see the beauty of Venice. It's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the tip Peony! We're heading there next month and I'll be sure to keep it in mind :)

    x Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.