- 1 Packet Croissant dough
- 1-2 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Dark Muscovado Sugar
- 3 tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- Melted tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1tsp Milk
- 3-4 tbsp Icing Sugar
- Pinch dough back together along seams.
- Re-roll lightly.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle desired cinnamon.
- Then sprinkle the two types of sugar.
- Roll into sausages of desired size and slice to desired width (remembering the dough will enlarge and puff up during cooking).
- Butter cupcake tray and fill with sliced wheels.
- Bake for 10 mins (watch like a hawk they can over cook very quickly and sugar will start to burn).
- Remove from tray and allow to cool.
- Mix the maple syrup, milk and icing sugar together and then spoon over the top on a serving plate.
This really is a super easy recipe, that is really quick and yummy. Great for when you have a last minute bake day panic.
This recipe was adapted from a wonderful one by Iowa Girl Eats.