21 February 2012

LFW AW2012 Day 3







Photos by Pete Navey

Shoes Manolo Blahnik (from an amazing sale in NYC!), Tights Falke, Skirt and Shirt Erdem, Coat Alaia, Belt Bow made by me (DIY), Bag Chanel, Hat Marie Mercie, Sunglasses Ottica Mantovani, and Necklace from Venice.

  1. Candice Lake looking beyond amazing. She is so beautiful in real life it is intimidating!
  2. Arriving at Somerset House
  3. Being photographed at Somerset House
  4. As above
  5. During a shoot for New York Magazine's The Cut
  6. My accessories



17 comments:

  1. I am so in love with the Marie hats. Jealous you seem to have a collection!

    Kate

    www.thrillofthechaise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arent they the best. So classic and yet have a great sense of humour. I love that.

      Delete
  2. Peony, it's Patricia - this is such a unique and elegant look~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so glad you like it. You have wonderful taste!

      Delete
  3. awww love this outfit!!!!!

    http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, you look stunning

    www.mixofstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit is PHENOMENAL! the purple accents..ugh <3

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. a purple-blue cool tone ensemble, so lady-like this time with a cute hat with a bow on the back!
    what a great collection of items and well-put together.

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purple details are great!!!!!!

    Welcome everybody: stylethisworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the manolo's and alaia coat is indeed wonderful, also adore the DIY bow... ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only thought of the purple touches as a last minute thing, but I think it was a good idea. I like a little pop of colour, and it pulled the purple out of the print. Thanks for all your great words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  11. perfect look! I love the hat and the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.