4 January 2012

A Christmas Coat











Photos Pete Navey

Faux Fur Coat N.Peal, Shirt K by Karl Lagerfeld, Bow-tie Topshop, Leather Trousers T.K.Maxx, Shoes Stubbs and Wootton.

Probably the two most common questions I get after the Holidays are...
How was your Christmas?
and...
Did you get lovely presents? What did you get for Christmas?!

I think most people (including myself) have a childish enthusiasm about Christmas still.
I love the food most of all, but the decorations, traditions and presents are very close contenders. I love giving presents. I love that feeling of knowing you have found something really perfect for someone you love and waiting with baited breath for them to open it. 

This year I found this coat under the Christmas tree. 
I love it. 
So for my first outfit post of the new year I wanted to wear it. 

I hope you all had wonderful holidays and that you will have a wonderful 2012.
Happy New Year! 

14 comments:

  1. oh how much I love those animal-print coats! Such a perfect coat - I own 3 pcs. in the meantime, one for every weather... ;o)
    greetings from germany, geisslein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the animal print + leather.
    Great look!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a lovely post! You look great! Happy New Year may it be a good one!

    www.lovestyleblogging.blogspot.com

    LSB
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coat
    It looks great on you

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your Stubbs and wootton slippers! I've been looking at getting a pair for a while, now I think I definitely will. That coat, what an amazing christmas gift! You're a lucky girl.
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow gorgeous! love your coat and slippers! :)

    www.phoandchips.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely coat and your leather pants are just so pretty!

    Ash :o)
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing coat :)

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning coat! who has such good taste to buy you that as a gift?

    em xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this, I recently picked up an animal print coat from forever… can't get enough of it!
    Girl in the Poodle Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new year to you too! We love your coat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the coat but from Mango, was such a bargain! I love it.
    And love your blog, you're awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kdotorg - They are so lovely in real life. I definitely recommend them.

    Emma - My mother Obviously! hahahaa

    I love a leopard print to warm up the winter!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.