9 December 2011

Magic Bow Makes Ears

Photos by Pete Navey

Bringing Back the Hat. Part 6

Today I am wearing my new bow ears from Marie Mercié.  I love this hair piece. It looks like a bow close up, but the silhouette is like little ears.  Being a massive fan of any animal-ear themed headwear this piece totally hit the spot.  I had to go to the store in Paris and ask for it, at which point the last one was whipped from a hidden cupboard just for me!
Wear something animal themed this weekend and think of me.

7 comments:

  1. looking gorgeous as usual! i think i need to hire your photographer...
    assezblonde.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha it's gorgeous - love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute - I may give this a go...

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihihi super gorgeous!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!! Now I need some cute kitty ears too!
    May x
    walkinginmay.blogspot.com
    @MissMayLoh

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just look super cute!

    Ash :o)
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Assez Blonde - I am sure he is available!

    Anna - Do it and send me a link!!!

    Everyone needs animal ears! x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.