20 July 2011

Just Dripping in Fringe







Shoes Prada, Dress Vintage, Shirt Zara Men, Belt from India and Hat Lock & Co
Photos by Pete Navey

This is my day to night look.  For the evening you simply remove the shirt and hat!
Well actually I wasn't aiming for that when I photographed this outfit, but it now occurs to me that it is the case.   Any how here the Hat and Shirt are both from Men's collections.  I love to shop in the Men's department, now that skinny boys are fit models, the clothes often fit women.  I tend to find that Men's shirts are the best for an oversize cut. 


11 comments:

  1. I love it! Excellent look!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wear mens for shirts too, stolen from my dad or purchased on the sly for my "brother" haha. I get a little self conscious shopping in the mens section, although recently I made friends with the guy who works in the acne store so now i don't feel so bad for trying on all these mens acne parkas haha.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look! Gorgeous!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so beautiful!! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are here http://thegirlofbows.blogspot.com/2011/07/blogger-alert-peony-lim.html.

    Giulia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so many shirt which are men's. I love them :) they look great on you :)

    http://fall-e-n.blogspot.com/
    http://the-sweetmoment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  8. hannah-rose - excellent work! Dont be embarrassed embrace! Its fab to wear boys clothes, plus they can look super sexy!

    Giulia Ciccarelli - thanks so much for letting me know! Gold star reader!

    Thanks people! I am so glad you like the photos, Pete is a superstar behind the camera.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.