15 July 2011

Hello Kitty I ♥ your bow

Hello Kitty is cool whatever your age - despite what your mother/boyfriend might say.  Look how many times she can change her outfit.
She is basically the Anna Dello Russo of the animation world, I mean check out their matching fruit head wear!

Image from http://www.annadellorusso.com/


I think she is fun and uplifting. Like bubble gum. 
So Pete gave me some headphones with her on to cheer me up when I travel!

Photos by Vanessa Jackman for Grazia IT

Happy weekending! x

5 comments:

  1. hihihih ii have the same headphones ;D
    so cute the little hello kitty... The pics of Vanessa Jackman are so beautiful ;)


    Covers: Sarah Jessica PARKER by Vogue US http://t.co/iN8K2uA

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO fun! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, Hello Kitty will be always awesome at any age :)
    Ps Love ur style
    bisou bisou

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw the GIFs at the top and I thought... my God. She's finally cracked.

    mental xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. s - Vanessa is a star! I was wearing the head phones the other day and people kept stopping me to ask about them, they are too cute!

    Mode et Chic - Thank you! Hello Kitty absolutely does rock!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.