18 April 2011

Stairway to Heaven





I know a some people were interested to see what is in my closet.  Well I thought it would be fun to show you some of my shoes.  This is just a random selection, but I hope you enjoy them like I do. 


Also on a more random point, I think I have been having some problems with my comments. I have had a few people ask me why their comments haven't gone up, but I have never received them.  I can only conclude something has gone wrong on the technical end. Please can you let me know if you have written a comment and it hasnt gone up.  Then I can try and fix it.  
Thanks so much!
Oh and happy monday. 


Shoes from the bottom left to right...
'Something Blue' Manolo Blahnik...
Pedder Red Gold dancing T-bars, Pink Suede N.Prive Christian Louboutins...
Gucci Purple Crystal Sandals, Christian Louboutin Zebra Tigresse, Christian Louboutin Mary Janes...
Miu Miu Crystal Front pumps, Pedder Red Leopard Shoe Boots, Charlotte Olympia Metallic Pink pumps...
Red Satin and Patent Manolo Blahnik, Acne Admire Boots, Christian Louboutin Declic Water Python, Customised by me Spike Shoes, Christian Louboutin Leopard Carino. 


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the blue Manolos
    x

    http://rosemodern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Manolos!!!!!
    Lovely collection you have there :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the black pumps inbetween the Pedder Red Leopards and Charlotte Olympia pink pumps also a pair of Charlotte Olympia's? They look like the Dollys I've been drooling after for the past four months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. arrrrgh peony these are so amazing - you are a girl after my own heart! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collection of your great style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Something Blues are to die for!
    They're in that one Sex and the City episode, iconic and lush Blahniks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could you skip your classic black Louboutin pumps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Emily - Me too! Although they are silk, so I have to be careful when I wear them. I wore them first to Heston Blumenthal's restaurant the Fat Duck and that was a lovely first outing for them.

    @Kit - Thanks, this is only the tip of the iceberg of my shoes, but I thought it would be fun just to do some of my favs rather than the whole lot.

    @Kittenmasks - Yes they are. I love them, They work with so many different looks! You should definitely invest in a pair.

    @Geneva - I want your Split skirt dress! Seriously I am in love with it!

    @Anon - Thank you!

    @Xela Purple - I know I loved SATC, when I bought them I thought am I ever going to wear them because they are so famous, but as it turns out I still love them, and I got Manolo to sign them at this event I went to at Liberty.

    @Nyanzi - I really am a hoarder!

    @Altamira - Next time! Stay tuned! hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, those are really gorgeous pairs of shoes! *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW!! I love them ALL!! and what a clever title this post has!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Dee - Thank you! You really can never have to many can you!

    @Vanessa - Glad you like it!

    @Jenny - I did feel a little clever when I thought of the title! hahaa

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.