25 April 2011

Getting to know me via Grazia It!

Me with my Hermes Peony Tea Set.


One of the many pinboards that completely cover my doors at home. 

I was recently interviewed for Grazia Italia which was pretty exciting.  They did a kind of style profile on me for their newly relaunched website. I was photographed by the talented and wonderful Vanessa Jackman (see HERE!) and interviewed, the piece is now up online (see HERE!). I hope you enjoy reading it. 
(p.s. for those of you not fluent in Italian, hit google translate, its not perfect but it gives you a general idea of what I am saying).

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Vanessa Jackman's photography, she's my fav UK street style photographer (actually she's the UK's best), she captured you and your style so well I would so love to see more of you online and in print. Well done for the Grazia.it feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just discover you on vanessa jackman blog... you're beautiful and what a style ;)


    street life Karl LAGERFELD: http://magmoiselle.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style... I've been following you for so much time through Vanessa Jackman's blog... I'm so happy to see that you open your own blog..
    If you want, you could visit my blog here: http://modhello.blogspot.com
    I think I will write a post about you... :D
    kisses from Milan, gaia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad I found your blog! You have amazing style and you're totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wondering, where are you from/born? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the interview! The pictures are great :) Love your style!

    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kit - Thank you so much! That is so lovely to hear. Vanessa is the best, and she is such a wonderful person too.

    @s - Thank you. Its so lovely to get new readers!

    @ModHello - Thanks! I cant wait to see the post, do let me know when the link when you have done it!

    @Emmy - Thank you, I am glad you found it too! Hope you keep enjoying it.

    @Joanna K - Thanks for the encouragement!

    @Anon - I am a mix of things through and through!

    @Alicia - Thank you, it was really fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great interview,naturally i'm italian fluent.LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.